Tuesday 18 March 2014

Double Page Spread Process

1. First thing I did was create a new page with double the width of a single page and then put all the guidelines in place, this helps me with precision and makes sure everything is in the right place.

2. I then put a background picture in place as a base to put the article on however I changed the picture quite a lot.

3. Then I started putting the most important text in so I could get a feel for what the page would look like, I kerned the text to fit with in the guidelines.

4. After that I experimented with pictures to see what would look best and moved the text in different positions.

5. After getting the positioning precise, I needed to make my house style obvious in the double page spread so match the colours with the previous pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment